9 - Subdirector
"Me gusta": 13147 veces
"Me gusta" recibidos: 15861 veces

[Premios] Golden Ticket Awards 2021

Imagen

Imagen

Ganadores:
goldenticketawards escribió:
Golden Ticket LEGEND Award — Larry Bill of The Gravity Group was honored as a Legend, a lifetime achievement award, for his engineering work and involvement on an estimated 75 wooden roller coasters worldwide.

The Golden Ticket Leadership Award — Deno “DJ” Vourderis of Deno’s Wonder Wheel Amusement Park was recognized with the Leadership Award. His resilience at confronting the pandemic was matched by his compassion for his fellow New Yorkers.

CATEGORY WINNER
  • Best Amusement Park Europa-Park, Rust, Germany
  • Best Water Park Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort, New Braunfels, Texas
  • Best Family Park of 2021 Dutch Wonderland, Lancaster, Pa.
  • Best Wildlife/Marine Life Park SeaWorld Orlando, Orlando, Fla.
  • Best Water Park Ride Wildebeest at Splashin’ Safari, Santa Claus, Ind.
  • Best Wooden Coaster Phoenix at Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg, Pa.
  • Best Steel Coaster Fury 325, Carowinds, Charlotte, N.C.
  • Best Kids’ Area Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
  • Best Guest Experience Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
  • Breakout Family Entertainment Center of 2021 Fun Spot America Atlanta
  • Best Halloween Event of 2020 Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio, Texas
  • Most Beautiful Park Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
  • Best Christmas Event of 2020 Smoky Mountain Christmas at Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
  • Best Food of 2021 Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg, Pa.
  • Best New Show of 2021 Rock The Night at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio, Texas
  • Best Water Ride Valhalla at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, Lancashire, England
  • Best Dark Ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • Best New Attraction Installation of 2020/2021 Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Orlando, Fla.
  • Best New Roller Coaster of 2020/21 Jurassic World Velocicoaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
  • Best New Family Attraction of 2020/2021 Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • Best New Water Park Ride of 2020/2021 Cheetah Chase at Splashin’ Safari, Santa Claus, Ind..
  • Best Innovation of 2021 The Gravity Group
Personally chosen by Gary Slade, publisher and editor-in-chief of Amusement Today, this year’s Publisher’s Pick Awards were presented in the following categories:

Park of the Year – Universal Orlando was recognized as Park of the Year for its determination and positive direction in the pandemic;
Renaissance Award – Six Flags Over Texas received the Renaissance Award for its reinvestment in two 1960s attractions, attention to detail and a refocus on the park’s storytelling; and
Turnstile Award – Scene75 not only weathered the storm of the pandemic but also a tornado itself. Recovering even stronger and continuing to keep guests coming, the chain of family entertainment centers was honored with the Turnstile Award.
Estos usuarios dieron "Me gusta" al autor vicarpi por el mensaje (total 2):
Mickey85JANDROP
Valoración global de "Me gusta": 10.53%
vicarpi
9 - Subdirector
"Me gusta": 13147 veces
"Me gusta" recibidos: 15861 veces

Re: [Premios] Golden Ticket Awards 2021

Imagen

PAC

Europa Park es un muy buen parque, pero ya empieza a oler siempre el mismo ganador teniendo como competidores Disney, Universal o parques europeos.

Suena como cuando ganaba en otros premios siempre PAW.
Estos usuarios dieron "Me gusta" al autor vicarpi por el mensaje (total 2):
Mickey85JANDROP
Valoración global de "Me gusta": 10.53%

Volver a “Sabiduría parqueril”