vicarpi
9 - Subdirector
"Me gusta": 13147 veces
"Me gusta" recibidos: 15861 veces

[Premios] Golden Ticket Awards 2020

Imagen

Ganadores:
Coaster 101 escribió:Imagen

Industry Leader: Park was bestowed on Knott’s Berry Farm for its creative solutions in creating attendance and revenue through sell-out food events when the theme park was prohibited from opening for normal operations.

Industry Leader: Supplier was given to Gateway Ticketing Systems for its immediate reaction in informing and educating the industry through weekly webinars as the pandemic started. The sessions became a support system as the health crisis took on a global scale.

Imagen

Industry Leader: FEC was presented to Urban Air Adventure Parks for efforts that efficiently guided the company into the right decisions regarding guests, facility operators and team members. Customer service was elevated, and money management programs guided team members through temporary financial setbacks.

Industry Leader: Outdoor Entertainment was given to Talley Amusements for unifying the carnival industry operators in lobbying the government to reopen safely and efficiently. Efforts reached government officials, policy advisors and the desk of the state’s governor.

Industry Leader: Association was bestowed to New England Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. NEAAPA members from multiple states networked and collaborated to navigate the forward path through regulations, health information and state regulations. Chaired by Ed Hodgdon, the weekly online meetings and informative information summarization put member facilities in a position to open as quickly and safely as possible.

Imagen

Innovation of the Year resulted in a tie vote. Six Flags Over Texas was honored for its Trash Reduction System, reducing the parks environmental footprint with a 75% to 90% reduction in trash. Six Flags Theme Parks introduced Improved Entrance Initiatives. Even under the pandemic, the new procedures permitted guests to enter the park more quickly without stopping as both temperature checks and metal detection took place simply by walking through the system.

Amusement Today’s Publisher’s Picks are presented by Publisher Gary Slade to acknowledge exemplary work exhibited within the amusement industry:

Imagen

Supplier of the YearGreat Coasters International, Inc., for evolving the development of the wooden coaster.

Person of the YearGene Staples, for rescuing Indiana Beach from permanent closure through his business expertise.

Renaissance AwardEuropa-Park, for bringing back Pirates in Batavia, a beloved dark ride attraction lost in a horrific 2018 fire, bigger and grander than ever.

Turnstile AwardArnolds Park, for investing in its history and using beautification and preservation to keep guests returning year after year.

Imagen

Pamela Landwirth of Give Kids The World Village was acknowledged as a Golden Ticket Awards Legend. Recognizing her work serving families with critically ill children, the award notes her 25 years at the organization’s helm. During that time, the Village has seen exponential growth.

Congratulations to all of 2020’s winners, and we look forward to a return to the traditional format of the Golden Ticket Awards in 2021.
Estos usuarios dieron "Me gusta" al autor vicarpi por el mensaje (total 3):
Mickey85MarlCoaster8djfon
Valoración global de "Me gusta": 15.79%
HectorLucas
5 - Posteador Junior II
"Me gusta": 54 veces
"Me gusta" recibidos: 561 veces

Re: [Premios] Golden Ticket Awards 2020

American Ticket Awards más bien :sweat-smile:
Estos usuarios dieron "Me gusta" al autor HectorLucas por el mensaje (total 2):
MarlCoaster8vicarpi
Valoración global de "Me gusta": 10.53%